Internship Opportunity for Energy Efficiency, Creative Business Solutions Albania, 25 May 2017
CBS Albania is seeking for a student with technical background or a graduate student in (environmental) engineering, interested in an internship in the field of Energy Efficiency. The intern will primarily be responsible for assisting with technological and business development efforts for the CBS Energy department in the Albanian market but may also provide support to the Agricultural and Financing Departments. He/she will gain exposure to market, financial & technical analysis, business development efforts, and strategy deployment by working with international and governmental organization and direct customers.
Start your career in CBS!
For students looking to start a career and a unique experience, CBS Creative Business Solutions Albania invites you in the “CBS Internship Program”. Build your professional experience through liberty to choose personal initiative because CBS trusts on great student’s potential. During the practice, students will have a chance to apply their unique talents and academic skills into the program, gain professional experience in energy services and energy efficiency giving real contribution to the activities of CBS in these fields.
Who is eligible?
CBS offers the opportunity of an internship to students who are at the end of undergraduate or ongoing master studies, studying in the following field:
- Background in building science with a focus on energy efficient principles and technologies: Environmental/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Service Engineering
Job Description and potential intern assignments: Providing support with
- Gathering and analyzing energy data from buildings to identify patterns in energy performance
- Developing and updating online guides as well as educational and outreach tools, such as webinars or public meetings
- Monitoring changing legislation as it pertains to energy efficiency standards and product development
- Research market data, industry changes, including best practices and program standards.
- Documenting energy efficiency programs in the Western Balkans
- Providing support with residential energy audit programs, development of energy saving concepts, and creation of related training materials
- Management and conduction of economic analysis to determine cost-effectiveness of technologies and services, “rolled up” programs and overall offerings
- Background and interest in energy policy and energy efficiency
- Understanding energy efficiency and energy saving opportunities for households, agribusinesses, SMEs and municipalities.
- Reading the related press and relevant technology websites and being aware of market and technology developments,
- Experience with energy data is desirable,
- Familiarity with cost-benefit analysis,
- Self-driven personality, ability to work independently as well as within a diverse team of professionals,
- Strong communication skills,
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and meet deadlines,
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English and Albanian,
- Advance capabilities with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Participating in a fast moving and market leading start-up in the energy efficiency sector
- Working closely with financial, agricultural and marketing members of our organization
- Intercultural working environment
- Variety of tasks depending on your abilities and ambition
- Regular reviews to guide your performance
Duration of the internship: 3 months (with renewal option)
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Type of internship: Paid Hours per Week: 20-25 hours
How to apply?
Please submit the online application by visiting www.cbs.al, section “Get involved”. Use the title “Energy Efficiency” in all subject email in case of any question you might have at: email@example.com