Maximising the Efficiency of the Batteries while Optimising the Production Costs
ACI’s Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit will be taking place in Munich, Germany, on 20th & 21st June 2018. The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the battery manufacturers, car manufacturers, energy storage component material developers, technology providers, grid operators, policy makers, environmental bodies, consultants.
The concept of battery electric vehicles is to use charged batteries on board vehicles for propulsion. Battery electric cars are becoming more and more attractive with the advancement of new battery technology (Lithium Ion) that have higher power and energy density (i.e., greater possible acceleration and more range with fewer batteries) and higher oil prices.
- The multilateral involvement in the European consortium
- Attracting the production and developing the knowledge
- The effect of EV’s transition to the automotive value chain
- The latest technology developments in the battery sector
- Vehicle to grid (V2G): the impact & benefits of batteries in the network
- Energy storage systems for mobile and stationary applications
- New business models and Investment needed
- Case study: vehicle manufacturers’ perspective
- Second life and recycled batteries
- Country case study
Conference Fee: £1,595 + VAT (If applicable)
Discount code: EBAe1MKT (15% members or subscribers discount)
To get full brochure or to register with 15% supporting partner discount, please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Mohammad Ahsan
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3141 0606
Disclaimer: The ownership and the opinion expressed pertain to their authors. While all the effort are made by Esc Adriatic to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide legal advice as individual situations may differ and should be discussed with an expert. For any specific technical or legal advice on the information provided and related topics, contact us through “email@example.com”.
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Sections