World Congress on Petroleum Processing and Industrial Chemistry, November 09-10, 2018, Birmingham, USA
Petroleum Processing 2018: World Congress on Petroleum Processing and Industrial Chemistry is going to be held on November 09-10, 2018 at Birmingham, USA which aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Petroleum, Oil & Gas Industry with the Theme: Straddling the gap between miles & milestone.
PPIC Conference 2018 has become a premier event to connect professionals, scientists, academics, and students in the petroleum industry and provides a premier interdisciplinary platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of Petroleum Processing and Industrial Chemistry.
The 2-days conference at Birmingham will become a must-attend event for the Petroleum Oil & Gas Industry to hear about future infrastructure projects plans, government strategies and market-leading innovation. We invite you to contribute and help to shape the Petroleum Processing and Industrial Chemistry Congress through submission of your research abstracts, papers & posters.
We will bring together leaders and visionaries from industry, government, the scientific community, and the private sector that are looking at the entire value chain in a holistic way and can speak about and debate the development of these complex changes, which are redefining the future of Petroleum worldwide.
Why to attend?
- Certificate Accreditation from the International Organizing Committee (IOCM)
- Access to All Sessions
- Ask the Expert Forum (One to One Pre-Scheduled meeting on interest & availability)
- Each registrant will get 50% abatement on manuscript publication fees
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference -Abstracts will be published in the conference souvenir and respected international journals.
- Petroleum Engineering & Advancements
- Crude oil distillation & Excavation
- Oil & Gas Management
- Hydrotreating and Hydrocracking
- Offshore technologies and Operations
- Pipeline and Storage
- Biofuels & Biodiesel
- Coal and Natural Gas
- Nanotechnology in Oil and Gas Industry
- Petrochemistry in Industries & Recent Advancements
- Process Simulation & Process Design in chemical engineering
- Natural hazards in Petroleum industry
- Pollution Control Technology
- Future Challenges for Oil Exploration and Consumption.
- Meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face
- Networking Opportunities
- To present your work to others
- To learn new things in your field
- To learn new things outside of your field
- Access to incredible speakers
- New Tips & Tactics
- Educational opportunities
- The Energy of Like-Minded Individuals
- Encounter new vendors and suppliers
- Learning in a New Space
- To solicit business
Group Registration Discount: Avail our Group registration discount
- For 4 or more members in a group flat 20% Discount on Registration.
- For 6 or more members in a group flat 25% Discount on Registration.
Special Women Offer: Offering 20% discount to Women Participants as a special appreciation to Women in Science & Technology.
Visit the Link below: https://petroleumprocessing.conferenceseries.com/women-offers.php
To avail discounts contact us at
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
To download Brochure, Please log on to: https://petroleumprocessing.conferenceseries.com/conference-brochure.php
For online registration, please visit conference Website: https://petroleumprocessing.conferenceseries.com/registration.php
Take advantage of group bookings, discounted prices and special features etc.
Disclaimer: The ownership and the opinion expressed pertain to their authors. While all the effort are made by Esc Adriatic to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide legal advice as individual situations may differ and should be discussed with an expert. For any specific technical or legal advice on the information provided and related topics, contact us through “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Sections
No post found