ACI’s 3rd Clean Energy Finance Europe Conference will be taking place on 21st & 22ndMarch 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Once again, the conference will look at the global and European clean energy finance markets, as well the main drivers amongst end-products.
The event will also take an in-depth look into trends & innovation and new technologies development.
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewable energy industry, energy producers, developers, biogas plants owners, solution and technology providers, investors and main associations.
Join us in Frankfurt to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Event Website: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/clean-energy-finance/
Event Brochure: http://bit.ly/2yhsA6D
- Revision of legislation in progress
- Energy Efficiency Project
- New challenges and market responses
- Unlocking renewable energy investment
- Focusing on M&A activity
- Financing Renewable Energy Storage
- Scaling up green bond markets for sustainable development
- Repowering existing projects using up to date technology
- Financing sustainable small & large-scale projects
- Reason for “ Global Clean Energy Investment Falls”
- Yvette Go, Head of Social & Environmental Impact Investments, European Investment Fund
- Jorge Rodrigues, Director, ICP Europe
- Sebastian Carneiro, Director, SUSI Partners
- Giorgio Dodero, President, Industrial Project Group Srl
- Morgane Nicol, Project Manager, Institute for Climate Economics
- Jim Totty, Managing Partner, Sustainable Technology Investors LtD
- Ruben Bach, Partner, SVS Capital Partners
- Mortimer Menzel, Partner, Augusta & Co.
- Victoria Cuming, Head of Policy, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
And Many More!
For More Information or Registration, please contact:
+48 61 646 7022
Disclaimer: The ownership and the opinion expressed in this article pertain to their authors. While all the effort are made by Esc Adriatic to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide legal advice as individual situations may differ and should be discussed with an expert and/or lawyer. For any specific technical or legal advice on the information provided and related topics, contact us through “email@example.com”.
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Sections