13th International New Energy Fair – Energetika, Oct. 4-6, 2017, Belgrade Fair, Serbia
Invitation to participate
Traditionally, Energetika fair is organized under auspices of the Ministry of Mining and Energy of the Republic of Serbia
Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, many other trade and professional Associations and Academic institutions from Serbia and Region
EXHIBITION topics under the slogan: NEW ENERGY – SMART, SUSTAINABLE and SAFE LIVING
Electric power, Cogeneration, Coal, Gas and Oil, Renewable energy sources, Energy efficiency and Mining. investment projects of the Energy and Mining sectors, as well as the Green Investments, regional energy projects through the regional cooperation, regional advancement, business meetings of the region companies and the cooperation by the public/private partnership model. Renewable energy sources and the accelerated development of the biomass energy market, but also the energy efficiency, as well as the new approach to the project financing projects and the ESCO contracts, will be some of the topics. Mining will be featured at the Fair as a quite new Fair meeting point of this economic branch of importance for Serbia and the Region
Electric Power Production. Energy Trading. Heating Power Production: Technologies, Equipment and Devices. Power Plants and Their Technologies. Power Production Equipment and Devices. Generators, Turbines and Motors. Power Transmission and Distribution. Smart Grids. Management Dispatching Centers. Industrial Power Supply. Transformers, Condensers and Additional Equipment. Housings, Switchboards, Substations. Heating Energy Distribution. Cables, Lines and The Relevant Laying Equipment. Long-distance Power Line Equipment. Protection, Control and Measurement Equipment and Devices.
RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
Small Hydroelectric Power Plants. Biomass. Geothermal Energy. Wind Energy. Solar Energy. Oil Shale.
SMART and SUSTAINABLE CITIES
GAS AND OIL
Research and Production Equipment and Devices. Refinery and Petrochemical Processing Equipment and Devices. Oil Derivative Production. Oil Transportation by Oil Pipelines and Oil Derivative Transportation by Product Pipelines. Oil and Oil Derivative Storing. Oil and Oil Derivative Trading. Oil Derivative Retail Trade (Motor Vehicle Petrol Stations). Gas Pipeline and Storage Construction. Natural Gas Transportation. Natural Gas Storing. Natural Gas Distribution. Natural Gas Trading. Industrial Plant Gasification. Household Gasification.
MINING and COAL
Excavating Technologies. Research Operation. Machinery, Devices and Equipment. Excavation and Loading Machinery and Devices. Improvement and Processing Technology Processes. Improvement and Processing Machinery, Devices and Equipment. Transportation and Transportation Systems. Homogenizing. Process and Quality Management. Protection and Safety Machinery, Devices and Equipment
Western Balkans region is a 23 million people energy market. Great investments into the Energy and Mining sector were announced and the measures of full electric power market liberalization were taken in the Republic of Serbia. Regional energy projects through the regional cooperation are announced.
Energy and Mining high investment and development prospects in Serbia and the Region
FACTS/FIGURES 2016: ENERGETIKA & ECOFAIR
– 150 exhibitors and represented companies
– More than 6,000 visitors from 19 countries (20% increase compared to 2015.),
– 1600 registered business visitors on Energetika & Ecofair B2B portal
– More than 45 hours of international Conference Agenda within Exhibition Hall Conference center
– More than 1400 Conference participants within Exhibition Hall Conference center
– Energy and Mining industry participants
– state authorities
– key Energy, Gas, Oil, Mining companies
– specialized professional institutions
– manufacturers, distributors, installers
– Investors, Municipalities
– finance & consulting providers
– academic institutions and specialized media
CONFERENCE PROGRAM & JOINT EVENTS
– The relevant trade and conference programs have been scheduled (Conference agenda 2016. attached).
– Enhanced promotion package for the exhibitors – more than 1600 Business profiles of all participants (both Exhibitors and Visitors) will be online available to review and mutually online schedule B2B meetings, to be held on stands of Exhibitors.
– Joint Exhibitions are: 14th Environmental Protection Fair ECOFAIR 2017 will be held at the Hall 1 and the 6th Exhibition and Conference iSEC – Smart and Safe Cities – Security Exhibition – at the Hall 2.
download .pdf from http://belgradeenergyfair.com
+381 11 26 55 486, 26 55 202, 26 55 305, 26 55 556
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Sections