ACERC at the 5th Iran International Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit 2017 on 11-13 July, Hotel Quirinale, Rome
The 5th Iran International Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit 2017 will be the platform to assess the plans of the Islamic Republic of Iran for its energy, oil and gas reserves and its tremendous potential. Iran with immense exploration potential and many resources to be found both offshore and onshore is now one of the world’s prospects to lead in the oil and gas industry the following years.
IRN builds in the experience of the four previous Iranian hydrocarbon forums and connects Iranian business leaders with the oil, gas and energy industries to share strategic insights, forge new business relationships, and create the foundation for future investment in Iran’s hydrocarbon and energy industry.
The expert speaking faculty at the 5th Iran International Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit 2017 will address the key opportunities for international involvement in the sector, provide crucial information on the offshore potential of the country, and identify current key projects in the region. Sessions will be also focusing on the downstream sector, refining and petrochemicals, for delegates to fully understand ways to get involved to the country’s exciting downstream sector.
Reasons to attend:
- Experience extensive networking opportunities in a relaxed, professional environment
- Assess the new developments and strategies for Iran’s hydrocarbon and Energy industry
- Understand the offshore and onshore exploration outlook of Iran
- Analyse the future of Iran’s petrochemical industry
- Discover key partnership opportunities and how you can get involved
- Find solutions to the major challenges of operating and working in the region
- Discuss the technological challenges and the related opportunities
Join Iranian officials for the 5th Iran International Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit 2017 on 11-13 July in Hotel Quirinale, Rome, to discover key opportunities and get involved in future Iranian projects.
Downstream sector, refining, petrochemicals and offshore potential are some of the topics covered through panel discussions, presentations and case studies. The workshops on day 3 will cover a range of topics in a practical and interactive format focusing on investment in Iran and international transactions.
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Sections