European Solar PV Asset Management Forum, on 28-29 June 2017, London
Join ACI’s European Solar PV Asset Management Forum taking place in London on 28-29 June 2017. The conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the sector to discuss what is next for Solar in Europe.
We understand that AM & O&M is at the heart of project development therefore we shall discuss solar asset management (AM), operations and maintenance (O&M) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference shall also address the factors that influence AM and O&M, such as hardware, build design and environment, performance management and optimization.
– Valerio Pelizzi, Head of Asset Management EMEA, Canadian Solar Inc.
– Fergus Helliwell, Assistant Fund Manager – Infrastructure and Renewable Energy, Aviva Investors
– Benjamin Hanning, Head of Project Development, Enerparc AG
– Arnoud Klaren, Senior Manager, Foresight Group
– David Maguire, Director, BNRG Renewables
– Frank Niendorf, General Manager (Europe) Jinko Solar
– Ulrike Jahn, R & D Senior Expert, TÜV Rheinland AG
– Reza Shaybani, – Chairman British Photovoltaic Association
– Matteo Riccieri, Chief Operating Officer, RTR Rete Rinnovabile
– Ross Board, Manager – European Energy, Power and Utilities M&A, KPMG UK
– Santiago Estrada, International Business Developer, 3E
– Miguel Matias, Member Of EPCG, (Energy Performance Contracting Group)
– Edmee Kelsey, CEO, 3Megawatt
– Josefin Berg, Senior Analyst | Technology, Media & Telecom, IHS Markit
For registration and more info please contact Piotr Baziuk on firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 616 467 025