14th International Environmental Protection Fair – Ecofair, Oct. 4 – 6, 2017, Belgrade Fair, Serbia
Invitation to participate
Traditionally, Ecofair is organized under auspices of the Ministry responsible for Environmental Protection.
Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Secretariat of Environmental Protection of City of Belgrade many other trade and professional Associations and Academic institutions from Serbia and Region
EXHIBITION topics under the slogan: NEW SINERGY – SMART, SUSTAINABLE and SAFE LIVING
Green Investments into the infrastructure and Environmental Protection, PPP projects, EU funds and the finance attracting to the region, mutual application to the EU for the projects, regional projects through the regional cooperation, regional advancement, and business meetings of the companies.
RECYCLING and WASTE MANAGEMENT
Industrial, municipal, medical, electronic and bio waste;
Facilities and equipment for the collection and recycling of waste; Recovery and re-cultivation of dump areas of the municipal waste; Technologies for waste treatment and environmental protection
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION SOLUTIONS WITHIN:
– Electrical Engineering and Industry; Communal matters; Waste Deposit, Sorting and Recycling; Noise and Vibration Protection; Monitoring of climate and climate change; Sustainable development and recovery of natural resources; Forestation, maintenance and regeneration; River and lake ecosystems; National parks and other protected natural resources; Landslides prevention and recovery; Assessment of chemical accident and prevention; Industrial pollution control and management.
NATURE PROTECTION AND NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT:
Biological and Geological Diversity; Protected Natural Resources and Management Methods, Strategy, projects and educational programs for environmental protection and nature preservation Environment Tourism
SMART AND SUSTAINABLE CITIES
MUNICIPAL SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
Municipal utility equipment
Municipal Material handling
Municipal utility vehicles
Analysis, monitoring and management of underground level water; Water distribution and maintenance equipment; Water sources and plant control
Irrigation and drainage; Manufacturers of measurement, automation and monitoring systems; Plumbing and sewage, construction and maintenance equipment; Equipment and technology for waste water treatment
Water monitoring; Flood protection ; River ecosystems
Measuring quality and air pollution; Air protection; Reducing emissions of the electric power in industrial complex.
Quality measurement; pollution data, polluters and pollution sources and decontamination; Biodiversity and geodiversity
Western Balkans region is a 23 million people environmental protection market. Great investments into this sector, as well as Regional projects through the regional cooperation are announced. The region, will invest considerable funds into the environmental protection in the next 10 years and many measures were announced to establish the sustainable Green Economics system and the Green Fund of the Environmental Protection of the Republic of Serbia as one of the key systems of the environment protection financing.
ECOFAIR & ENERGETIKA
– 150 exhibitors and represented companies
– More than 6,000 visitors from 19 countries (20% increase compared to 2015.),
– 1600 registered business visitors on Energetika & Ecofair B2B portal
– More than 45 hours of international Conference Agenda within Exhibition Hall Conference center
– More than 1400 Conference participants within Exhibition Hall Conference center
– Recycling, Waste Management, Environmental Protection industry participants
– State Authorities
– Key associations and companies within
– specialized professional institutions
– the accredited laboratories
– manufacturers, distributors, installers
– Investors, Municipalities
– finance & consulting providers
– academic institutions, NGO and specialized media
CONFERENCE PROGRAM & JOINT EVENTS
– The relevant trade and conference programs have been scheduled (Conference agenda 2016. attached).
– Enhanced promotion package for the exhibitors – more than 1600 Business profiles of all participants (both Exhibitors and Visitors) will be online available to review and mutually online schedule B2B meetings, to be held on stands of Exhibitors.
– Joint Exhibitions are: 13th Environmental Protection Fair ENERGETIKA 2017 will be held at the Hall 1
and the 6th Exhibition and Conference iSEC– Smart and Safe Cities – Security Exhibition – at the Hall 2.
+381 11 26 55 486, 26 55 202, 26 55 305, 26 55 556
download .pdf from www.belgradeecofair.com
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Sections